The very last generation of locally made performance Holdens in the form of this awesome Commodore Motorsport edition in Nitrate Silver with Black Leather Interior.
The Motorsport is a very special car offering some features never seen below the HSV range including.
- 20-inch black forged alloy wheels
- Magnetic Ride Control suspension
- Cross-drilled rotors front and rear
- Premium sports seats
- Heated front seats
- Eight-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Gurney style lip spoiler
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Engine oil cooler
- Motorsport decals
- Embroidered IP insert
- Black grille surrounds
- Red mirror scalps
- Red daytime running light surrounds
- Motorsport floor mats
- Individually numbered build plate
Powered by GMs 6.2 LS3 motor which punches out 304kw of untamed fury & massive 570nm of torque and directs it through a slick 6 Speed Auto with Tip Tronic mode and Paddle Shift. Its enough to do what every muscle car should do
put a big smile on your face.
Plus the Motorsport range features 4 Pot Brembo Brakes at all 4 Wheels, LED Daytime Running Lights, Heads Up Display, Satellite Navigation, Reverse Camera, Leather Seats, Sunroof, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Mitigation, Blind Spot Monitors, plus much much more.
This flawless example was previously owned by a prominent Victorian Building company and comes with full documented history, 2 keys and the Motorsport Presentation Case.
COMPREHENSIVE WALK AROUND VIDEO AVAILABLE!! - Call to Request Video Link!
As part of our pre-sale preparation we have taken care of the following:
- Oil and Filter Service using top quality Full Synthetic Penrite Oil
- Full Detail inside and Out using the best Autosmart Products on the market
- Full workshop mechanical test to ensure only market leading vehicles are offered by us.
Equally as important as selecting the best vehicle on the market is who you choose to buy your car from. Here are just a few reasons why our dealership is the perfect choice for your next purchase
- We are a family owned and run dealership-which means our focus is on you so that our repeat and referral business continues to grow.
- Our Internet Specialists are trained to ensure their sole focus is on providing you a flawless customer experience
- We understand they car buying experience is very different today compared to many years ago. So, we take a genuinely unique approach to make sure that the car you buy is aligned perfectly with your needs.
Put simply, we make it super easy for you to buy from us.
We have an excellent internet pricing comparison toolthat allows us to search all over Australia-in an instant- for other vehicles like the one youre looking atandcompare prices of all the cars out there.
We then index the price of our vehicles below the others, so we can ensure youre not only getting the best presented vehicle out there, but the best priced too! We are rewarded with a fast turnover and over 120 used vehicles sales per month.
Ring the dealer phone number under
and quote Stock Number: B9418 for a chat with an internet specialist about the Motorsport or simply fill in your details and click SEND ENQUIRY.
-Ask for an on-site test drive to make it easier for yourself.
-Our prices are driveaway!
We’ll get back to you soon. The process is easy and hassle free.
Winner of 2015 Mitsubishi Distinguished Dealer Award.
With over 700
review, we currently enjoy a 4.8-star rating.
Heres what some customers said about us;
I had a great experience with these guys, my saleswomen Lauren was amazing. Answered every question I had and was always going above and beyond to help with my questions and queries. The whole process was smooth and easy. Highly recommend them and talk to Lauren if ya get a chance.
Just bought a used 4x4 from Wayne and Daniel. Unbelievable service, no pressure, straight down the line. As someone buying sight unseen from NSW, I had to be able to trust them. Great car, no nonsense. Cheers boys
Great team, and Im very happy with my new (used) commercial vehicle! They were patient and understanding & handled my indecisiveness like true professionals. Haha, cheers. - Peter Alexander Breyley